Elephants or 'Oliphans' inspire us to be the strongest, non-violent vegans in the financial jungle....
Oliphans Capital is a company created by a group of highly driven individuals who believe in wealth creation through honest and smart ways.
Oliphans Capital, a unique early stage investment firm, was founded in 2012 by highly accomplished professionals, Anish Jhaveri and Mohit Gulati. Oliphans typically invests in the range of USD 0.5 - 3.0 Million and is unique in its ability to provide both equity and debt capital to its investee companies. The fund is sector agnostic but has worked extensively in the upcoming technology and e-commerce verticals apart from a deep expertise in the Media sector. Within a short span of 3 years, Oliphans made 6 high quality investments, including marquee investments like:
- BVG India, one of India's leading facilities management companies
- Den Networks, India's no.2 MSO
- Ecom Express, India's largest independent ecommerce logistics company
- LocalBanya.com – India’s leading grocery retailing business
Through its investments, Oliphans successfully demonstrated its ability to partner and closely work with entrepreneurs with varied experience, ranging from the very young to people with decades of experience, hand holding them through the challenging times post start up and seeing them through multiple series of funding.
In less than three years, Oliphans has invested in over 6 companies – BVG India, DEN Networks, Ecom Express, LocalBanya.com, Grab.in, OnlineRTI.com and Prothom Industries.
Oliphans has had a 100% successful track record so far. Each of the companies it has invested in, has seen a high growth trend and has either raised its second round of funds or is in the process to do so.
Details of Investment
1. BVG India: Asia’s largest facilities management company with 60k employees
2. DEN Networks: India’s second largest cable distributor, and now a listed firm
3. Ecom Express: One of India’s largest e-commerce dedicated logistics company, recently funded by Warburg Pincus.
4. LocalBanya.com: One of the leading e – grocers in India
5. Grab.in : Mumbai’s largest and fastest growing last mile food delivery company
6. Online RTI.com: India’s largest RTI enabler
7. Prothom Industries: India’s first manufacturing outsourcing partner of Habro (world’s third largest toy manufacturer)
8. Sigrid Education: Sigrid Education partners with world class educational institutes and teachers to bring their teaching pedagogy and academic expertise to to one and all, beyond the boundaries of a classroom.
9. XSTOK: A revolutionary B2B platform that functions as a central marketplace for buying and selling of ready and excess goods.